A comforting message for our guests.
This page has been put together based on guidance from the government within the hospitality industry. Your safety, and also the strategies we have put in place, are of paramount importance.
Our fantastic team at Cricklade&Spa are here to ensure we offer you the best comfort and hospitality for your visit and stay, and everyone has undergone training in risk assessments for all areas. From bespoke screening and distancing signage, to ensuring our menu can also be enjoyed on our grounds, we have taken every precaution to ensure your stay is a safe, but also enjoyable one too. We are determined not to lose the reputation built up for friendly and courteous service.
On your arrival and departure…
On check in and check out of the main hotel, measures have been put in place so we meet the guidelines for distance between guests and employees, to make your arrival and guest check in, both swift and as safe as possible.
- ‘In’ sign will guide you in the right direction towards the main hotel entrance.
- When awaiting or queuing, guidance ropes and floor signs will indicate distancing between guests, visible signage and guidance will be around, so you won’t get lost!
- Protective screens will be in place between you and the receptionist.
- You will be asked by our receptionist on arrival to take your temperature, this will be recorded on your request. We would like to confirm that this is subject to your acceptance for the hotel to record, and take your temperature to make sure we are all okay!
- Your guest room key will be pre-assigned into an envelope with the booking lead-name/s and room number/s in order to make everything swift and easy.
- Payment will be contactless or Pin entry on the PDQ machines available. No Cash payments can be accepted unfortunately.
- On checking out of your bedroom, please follow the signage located around the hotel towards our main reception.
- If your reservation has been paid on arrival, keys must be dropped in the ‘drop box’ located on the main reception. The same will apply for guests paying on check out.
- When leaving, again distancing signage will help your departure.
For our Food and Beverage offering at the hotel, we will serve and adapt to the current changes. Our Breakfast is available with two options (Continental-to-go and Full English Breakfast – Hot) and we will also offer a Full Day Menu for our guests. The current menu is available to visit on this site.
Our Restaurant has been adapted to reflect social distancing measures. This will allow us to seat guests on tables with adequate distancing between guests. Outside tables are also available on the grounds, along with our terrace bar. There is even a ‘picnic’ option for you.
The menu is available electronically or with QR codes, but also enlarged and positioned around the hotel for you to take a photo and save on your phone for ordering purposes. One is on the wall in the main reception, and one at the entrance to the restaurant.
Continental breakfast-to-go should be pre-booked by 10pm the night before and can be collected from reception the following morning. Please do not forget!
Those non-residents eating in our restaurant and bar, we ask to help with the government initiative of ‘Track and Trace’, providing name and contact number, which will be kept on file until as such times as the requirement is no longer needed.
Our Bar will be open for guests (Yes!). Please follow the procedures and social distancing measures in place to keep us all safe.
Again, we commissioned bespoke screening and will be offering table service. We only allow card or contactless payments with no cash payment accepted unfortunately.
There must be distancing between guests. We have floor visible signage to offer guidance for guests and prompts.
Bedrooms will not be serviced for multiple night stays, and we will leave the room for 24 hours after the previous guest has departed. All guest bedrooms have now been configured to comply with all guidelines. If there additional you require just call reception. Our menu is available as room service too.
We ask that all residents use the facilities in their rooms as opposed to using public toilets in the hotel.
Our Fritillary Spa
Sadly, there are currently no guidelines for reopening our newly refurbished spa. The indoor pool and gym are still currently closed. However, both golf and tennis are available.